How to make hemp burgers with hemp seeds
You might find it hard to shift to vegan products and leave behind dairy products, Honey or milk chocolate. In reality, it is not that difficult to shift to a vegan diet, and we are going to help you with a versatile DIY Hemp Burger!
When you're following a vegan diet plan, you can eat anything except dairy products and food created by animals. If you're thinking that's impossible then let us tell you that it is absolutely possible! Science and Biologists tell us that there are more than 700 edible species of plants around the world. Imagine all the things you could make...
The hemp burger was created for those who truly miss a good old-fashioned burger. The delicious hemp burger's secret ingredient is Hemp seeds. The reason we use hemp seeds for our hemp burger is that hemp seeds are known to be a great addition to vegan diets. This is due to the reason that seeds are packed with essential amino acids along with easily digestible proteins that are needed in your body.
Why go vegan with hemp in your diet?
Before we get to the recipe we need to tell you why going vegan with hemp in your diet is so beneficial for you:
- Hemp seeds are among those rare plants which will get you the complete protein when you are consuming them in any form.
- These astounding seeds are filled with Omega 3 fatty acids and also with Omega 6 fatty acids which absolutely is not found in any other food.
- They are rich in minerals and high in fiber, minerals are potassium, zinc, iron, and magnesium.
- Unlike all the other seeds and nuts, the hemp seeds contain allergens, and also you will not have to grind them in order to get the most out of them.
As far as the flavor of New Zealand hemp burger is concerned, it will give you a mild nutty flavour with the ability to absorb the true flavours of sauces and other ingredients.
What else is needed when you're getting a healthy, delicious, nutritious, gluten-free vegan diet? All you have to do is to shift to a vegan diet today with the hemp burger, which will be firm and soft from inside and crispy from outside.
You might have heard about the disadvantages of eating burgers, but for this burger, you will see that there are many benefits when you will be eating it and skipping the meals which include meat in them.
- It will help you in lowering your blood pressure
- Your stamina will be improved when you are having it in daily routine
- It will also support liver health
- Will also work as an antioxidant for your body
It's an awesome main course or snack to make for your friends. The hemp burger will definitely be a dinner favorite for vegans, vegetarians, and non-vegans.
Now you know that not only it's going to taste amazing and be super healthy for you on to the recipe so that you can start making magic right away.
Here you go:
Vegan hemp burger recipe
- Hemp seeds 75g
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 2 Beetroots
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Sunflower seeds 175g
- 1 teaspoon of parsley (dried)
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon of coriander
- 1 tablespoon coconut cream
- 4 tablespoons of oatmeal (if you like)
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower seeds (other than the previous ones)
- 3 of hemp seeds (other than the previous ones)
- 2 teaspoons of onion powder
- Dry blend the hemp and sunflower seeds
- Grate the beetroots
- Add onion powder, coriander, pepper, parsley, cumin, and salt and put it in a blender for a few seconds
- Put it in a mixing bowl and add the additional hemp and sunflower seeds, add oatmeal and coconut cream and mix it well.
- Now you can shape it the way you like
- Put them in the fridge for 40-50 minutes so that they can firm up a little
- After taking them out of the fridge you can place on a grill tray and bake at 180°C for 10-15 minutes or on a barbecue until brown.
You can get gluten-free bread and add dairy-free cheese onto your hemp burger to enhance the flavours. Also add a dash of Tahini Sauce and its good to go.
Share this recipe with someone that needs a healthy burger in their life!